The E Club Forums - The Official Forums of The E Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The E Club Forums TrafficExchange Beta and Group Changes

Go down

The E Club Forums TrafficExchange Beta and Group Changes Empty The E Club Forums TrafficExchange Beta and Group Changes

I am here again to explain two new changes in The E Club Forums: The E Club Forums TrafficExchange (Beta) and changes to The E Club Forums' Groups, such as members, and administrators.

What is TrafficExchange? The E Club Forums TrafficExchange Beta is provided by Forumotion, The E Club Forums' creator. Renamed by me, TrafficExchange is a system of promotion to The E Club Forums. By displaying links to similar Forumotion forums at the bottom of each of its posts, The E Club Forums creates a stable relationship with similar Forumotion forums. If a user clicks on one of the links, the click is recorded in the Administration Panel. These are not ads! Then, the user goes to the other Forumotion forum that is related to the post on The E Club Forums.

Then, there is the opposite side of TrafficExchange, where visitors of other Forumotion forums click on links to The E Club Forums on the forum. They go to The E Club Forums, and the click gets recorded. These are still not ads! In both sides of TrafficExchange, both Forumotion forums get an advantage in visitors, and maybe future members! TrafficExchange worked for The E Club Forums on June 26, 2011, when 1 visitor came to The E Club Forums VIA TrafficExchange!

How did the groups change? Well, because of ForumChat, Youngster and I have switched things around a bit. We've shrunk "Global Moderators" and "Forum Moderators" down into just "Moderators". We also made a new group called "ForumChat Moderators", below the "Moderators" group, since that is just moderating the ForumChat system.

That's pretty much it. See you next time!

The E Club Forums TrafficExchange Beta and Group Changes 2897109322
TheEClub
TheEClub
Silver Forum Poster
Silver Forum Poster

http://theeclub.info http://plus.theeclub.info/user/TheEClub

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit