The E Club Forums - The Official Forums of The E Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Changes to The E Club Forums

Go down

More Changes to The E Club Forums Empty More Changes to The E Club Forums

Ever since its creation, The E Club Forums and its administrators (TheEClub and Youngster502) have been working hard to improve the Forums for user satisfaction. Now it's time for Youngster and I to take a step ahead into The E Club Forums' development. Just as said in my last post about changes to The E Club Forums, I have made the switch from the graphically-advanced punBB software to the newer, standard-meeting phpBB3 software. Both the punBB and phpBB3 software were provided by Forumotion.com, The E Club Forums' creator.

New features on the phpBB3 version of The E Club Forums include...

• An entire makeover by me, so the Forums have a better adjustment to phpBB3.
  • Google Ads on the left of all of the Forums' content, for more related websites that users may be interested in.
  • A change in the Google Custom Search Engine on the homepage, making the search box bigger, with results on a Google-hosted page.
  • The top bar logo has changed to one that I made, due to the change in skins for the Forums.
  • Drop-down menus, the search engine above the Custom Search box, and various fields that users write in are colored green.
  • The E Club Forums' standard text color has been changed to white to make up for the black template.
  • Links have been made a golden color for better visibility.
  • The ForumChat box and Google Ads have been camouflaged as much as possible for a better user experience.
There are many more new features coming soon, but for now, enjoy The E Club Forums phpBB3 Version! (The E Club Forums is still compatible on smartphones, like in the punBB version.)

More Changes to The E Club Forums 2205359274
TheEClub
TheEClub
Silver Forum Poster
Silver Forum Poster

http://theeclub.info http://plus.theeclub.info/user/TheEClub

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit